After purchasing any product from Revolve, if you are not satisfied with your purchase. By knowing Revolve’s return policy, you can return it easily. Revolve Return Policy (Process, Terms, Return Cost)
In the US, Revolve is a great company where you can buy branded clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, etc., and people love to use their stores on websites, so try new outfits because they are perfectly reasonable and stylish.
But after buying the item, there are issues such as the item does not suit the customer, there being a size problem, or it was a gift of the wrong size.
In this case, all you can do is return the product. But returning the item; you need proper guidance on that, although Revolve’s return policy is very simple, people still get confused about it. Therefore, this is the reason for this discussion about the Revolve return policy.
What is Revolve’s Return Policy?
Revolve is an ideal company where you can buy stylish clothing accessories, bags, etc. But the problem does not matter how much you like to buy items from this place; you often have to return them.
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any Revolve merchandise.
- When purchasing the product from the final sale, no refund, exchange, or store balance is possible.
- For international returns, Revolve will not pay for returns shipping fees.
What is the periodic return policy process?
Returning Revolve products may be easy, but when the return is completed, you must go through a process, that is,
- If you return the item in a store, the process will be much simpler because it will check the condition of the item, and when everything is fine, they will accept the return.
- For online returns, you must complete the process through the website and where you can check the useful information.
And then, when you’re trying to sell a Revolve item from international venues,
- First, place the rotating element in a box and attach a return label.
- Then use a good delivery service to return the product.
- Then return the product to this address,
12889 Moore Street
Cerritos, CA 90703
- You can track your order if needed.
What are the terms of Revolve’s return policy?
When you buy your favorite clothes, shoes, etc. from the Revolve store or website and are somehow not satisfied with the result, in this case, you have to return the item to the company for a refund. However, you must first ensure that the Revolve product is in flawless shape. Therefore, at the time of returning the Revolve product, the item must be,
- The product must be returned within the first 30 days of purchase.
- At the time of return, the product must be unworn, unused, and without tags.
- The markings of the rotating element must be intact.
- Returned products must not contain any fragrance.
- For swimwear and underwear, the product should be kept clean by not removing the protective slip.
What products do not accept Revolve as a return?
So far, there is no proper information about a particular item that Revolve does not accept to return. But you need to keep in mind that if the purchased Revolve product is somehow damaged by the customer, for example, the shoe is damaged or the boxes are damaged, you remove the protective slip of the swimsuit, underwear, etc. In this case, the return of the item you purchased by Revolve will not be accepted.
Does Revolve have a free return?
If you buy something from Revolve and you don’t like the product, you want to return it. But you’re worried about return fees; luckily, there’s nothing to worry about as Revolve has free returns for its product.
What are the exceptions in Revolve Return Policy?
At the time of returning a Revolve product, there are some exceptions listed in the return policy that you should know,
- The beauty product must be returned to the company unused and unopened within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping charges on fast delivery orders are non-refundable.
- If, as a customer, you return products worth more than $7,500 per year, there is a chance that you will contact a modified policy.
- The wedding dress must not be worn and not changed and can only be returned if the process is completed within the first 30 days of purchase.
- If you buy several bridesmaid dresses, you will receive offers, but you should look through the available inventory.
What is Revolve’s return policy for defective products and damaged items?
The chances of getting a damaged product from pistols are low; if you get one, you should contact Revolve customer service at +1-562-926-5672. They will take care of the item by taking the product at no shipping cost.
How long will it take to get my Revolve refund?
You are currently waiting for your refund after successfully returning your Revolve item. In this case, you will get your money back within 3 to 10 business days with a refund or store credit only if your product passes the quality inspection.
Read More :